Fast Launch Crack [32|64bit] [Updated]
1) Add/Edit Shortcut:
Open the program.exe file location in Windows Explorer to change its shortcut path. The program will not close after the change, so you need to exit by pressing the “Stop” button.
2) Remove an existing shortcut:
Press “Shift” + “Delete” to remove the shortcut for the program.
3) Copy shortcut:
Click “CTRL” + “C” to copy the shortcut path to the clipboard.
4) Paste shortcut:
Press “CTRL” + “V” to paste the shortcut to the program location.
5) Rename shortcut:
Click and drag the shortcut to rename it.
1) The original window for the program will close after you edit the shortcut.
2) Any shortcut you add/change will not work until you restart the computer.
3) The shortcuts that you add will be visible on the context menu even if a program is not currently running.
4) After you restart Windows, the additions that you make will not be immediately visible in the context menu. You will need to log out and back in for the changes to be immediately displayed.
5) Adding more than one title to a shortcut is not supported.
6) You can use the program in all versions of Windows.
7) This is not a replacement for the Windows Run key but a very useful tool when you need to launch a program quickly.
8) You can hide a shortcut using Fast Launch by removing the item.
9) You can always change or remove the shortcut back by pressing “CTRL” + “Z”.
10) You can always “Restore” to the original shortcut path by pressing “CTRL” + “Z”.
11) All of the shortcuts that you add to the “Quick Launch” will be visible in the context menu even if a program is not currently running.
12) A description is not required for the Quick Launch, but it is not a bad idea to add a comment since the icons will be automatically removed when you are not using the program.
13) To edit the icon for a shortcut, double click the shortcut icon.
14) To change the icon for all the shortcuts you add to the “Quick Launch”, right click any shortcut icon in the “Quick Launch” and click “Set as desktop icon”.
15) The icons you add to the “Quick Launch” will be hidden when you are not using the program. You can
Fast Launch Crack +
Fast Launch is a small, free (GPL) tool which brings an amazing UI with even more possible customizations. How is it possible that there can be so much potential in such a small and simple application?
Fast Launch stands out in particular because of the nice Icon/Logo creator: you can edit the icons included in Fast Launch and configure the window borders, window decorators and so on. You can even create your own icon, with the default standard icon formats supported by Fast Launch.
Fast Launch is completely cross platform and it comes with a number of ready-to-use icons (you only have to select which one will be placed in each menu item). The application is optimized for GTK+ environments and it is available in almost all major environments (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, KDE, etc).
Fast Launch is totally free, open source and has been translated in many languages.
If you have a problem, you can do the following:
– Report errors by clicking on the “Help” button
– Report errors by contacting the project’s author on the official forum (
– Write a new feature request (
– Suggest a new language
– Suggest a new icon (
If you like what you’re reading and you’d like to help support Fast Launch, then go to and click on the Donate button.
If you have any questions, you can contact me at [email protected].
This new version of Fast Launch is a fast and major release, that adds a huge amount of new features. There are more icons, more easy-to-use themes, a more user-friendly UI and many performance improvements. Here are the most important changes:
– Icons (logo) support: we have added hundreds of icons and we have created a simple Icon Select dialog that you can use in the application. The list of icons available is updated every time that you run Fast Launch; just select an icon and you’ll be fine.
– New icons: among others, you can now use the domain_logo and userspace_icon for the main menu.
– Themes: it is now
Fast Launch Crack Free License Key For Windows Latest
Fast Launch is a small and simple utility that provides you with a simple solution for enhancing your context menu in an easy and intuitive manner.
Once installed, every menu item you create will show the icon in the context menu as well as your logo (or optionally create a link to your program if you chose to do so).
– Requires at least OS X 10.4
– Works with Lion and Mountain Lion
– Works with all Mac and Windows applications
– Do not expect this tool to be perfected
– These screenshots are for demonstration purposes only
I am just a programmer who wanted to share this tool and its possibilities. I make no guarantee of stability or lack thereof.
Fast Launch can be downloaded for free from the Mac Download Center for OS X Lion or Mountain Lion or the Mac App Store for OS X Lion or Mountain Lion.
Comments and Suggestions:
I love getting feedback on the project, so if you have any ideas for improvements or tweaks, please do not hesitate to voice them.
Other Version Available:
Fast launch is also available for free for Windows.
Please do not hesitate to provide your feedback in the feedback form or as a bug report on OS X. This tool was not created to be perfect, so if there are problems with the app, then please contact me and we will try to provide a solution.
Cringely Quotes 3.0.0Description:
Quotepedia is the leading opinion engine on the web and mobile. Users can contribute and curate quotes in comments, and other users can search, comment, and share their favorite quotes.
Cringely Quotes is the web version of this popular Android application, which has been downloaded thousands of times since its release in 2011. It is not backed by Cringely, Inc. We may or may not own the trademark to the name “Cringely Quotes.”
Cringely Quotes is still in development. In the meantime, please report any problems, bugs, or enhancements you find to our website at or via our support forum at
What is new in this release?:
* Bug fixes and improvements.
* Quotations can now be shared via e-mail and most social
What’s New In?
* Launch your programs or system functions quickly by adding shortcuts to programs.
* Create customized short cuts for any program or system function.
* Support over 250 applications and other system functions (Winamp, Windows Explorer, VLC, more).
* Windows Explorer style context menu for easy navigation.
* Create menus or sub-menus in the main menu or left/right sides.
* Customize icons and titles for easy recognition.
* Support custom logos for each item.
* Create a powerful and easy-to-use application.
WEBTOOLS launches a web browser with a random web page from Google search results.
You can also specify a URL or a domain name and choose the page that will be opened.
To specify a URL or domain name, follow the previous steps and then select one of them from the drop-down list.
Note that WEBTOOLS does not automatically use the web browser that is currently set as your default web browser.
If you do not have a web browser selected on your PC, WEBTOOLS will open an Internet Explorer Web browser or any other browser you have installed.
SweetFTP is a graphical file and folder manager to help transfer files from a remote FTP server to your desktop. It supports various types of files and special characters, supports Unicode, supports as many commands and features as possible, and is free! SweetFTP is a free graphical file manager and transfer tool that lets you download files from an FTP server and upload them to your PC. SweetFTP is a Windows file transfer tool that makes you download files from your desktop or upload them to a remote FTP server using drag-and-drop. It automatically saves files to the hard disk instead of just opening the file for you. With SweetFTP’s easy and intuitive interface, it’s very easy to use and very fast. Using SweetFTP you can:
Drag and drop files from your computer to the SweetFTP window and they’ll automatically appear in your remote FTP server.
Change the files’ names and dates. SweetFTP updates the file names and dates in real time when you make a file change.
Use the “Open with” option to open files and folders the same way that you’d open them in Windows Explorer.
Download files using a range of options, including file size, last modified time, and file type.
Upload files to the FTP
System Requirements For Fast Launch:
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
Dual Core CPU, Dual Core CPU, i5 and AMD CPU.
2GB RAM for device running Android.
2GB of available storage.
Storage of at least 2GB of available space.
To play the game on Steam, you will need to have a copy of Steam already installed on your computer, and you need to have an active Steam account.
We have heard that the game also requires a good internet connection.