Exposed Spray Tanning
At Luxe we have highly Qualified Spray Tan technicians, to create a custom blended flawless spray tan to suit the individual.
We start with a detailed consultation. where we match tan to your skin tone, hair colour and of course your tanning preference, be it colour or specific brand.
Our Tan comes in a variety of shades from: 6%, 8%, 10%, 12%, 14%
- 6% A light glow (perfect for brides).
- 8% A natural glow.
- 10% A medium glow.
- 12% A noticeable glow.
- 14% Bronzed Goddess.
- No overpowering odours.
- Alcohol free.
- Dries in 30 seconds.
- Doesn’t transfer onto clothing. (Making it the perfect tan for Brides as there is no effect on the wedding dress.)
- Disposable underwear
- Disposable stick feet ( to protect the soles of your feet in the tanning room).
- Disposable hat ( to protect your hair.)
- A special barrier cream that is applied to the hands, feet, elbows, knees and nails to protect from caking on the dryer areas of the skin and prevent discolouration on the nails.
- After your tan application we also buff your hands and feet to give a flawless even tan finish on all areas. ”No tell tale signs”
- Body building competitions.
- Irish Dancing competitions.
- Avoid using deodorant before you spray tan as it can cause discolouration.
- Exfoliate for a week coming up to your spray tan.
- Moisturise Daily.
- Waxing and shaving to be done 24 hours in advance.
- Wear loose dark clothing after your tan has been applied to avoid ‘rub’ marks.
- Avoid getting wet for 8 to 12 hours. These times vary according to products used, check with your technician.
- Take showers rather then a long hot soak in the bath.
- Do not use abrasive material on your skin.
- After shower pat yourself dry, do not rub.
- Avoid soaps which contain sodium laurel sulphate.
- Avoid regular shaving and always use a fresh blade when you do shave.
- Moisturise daily.
- Use Exposed Tan extender to help extend the life of your Tan.
- After five days start exfoliating gently.
- Spray tan two days before any occasion. (In case top up is needed).
- Spray tan one day before a sun holiday.
- Self tanning gradual moisturiser.
- Self tanning tinted lotion.
- Tanning mitt.
- Self tanning Moose.